FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We do not have curfews as we value privacy of our tenants.
Visiting and Sleepovers
Visitors are allowed to visit anytime and can stay only in our designated areas (Ground & Mezzanine Lobby Areas).
Cooking inside the dorm
Tenants are strictly not allowed to cook inside the rooms.
GPD offers complimentary light plated meals in our inhouse canteen and a ministop in the building . E. Rod and Banawe also has a variety of dining options to choose from. Delivery numbers are in the Ground Floor, lobby area.
Bringing of household appliances
Tenants should register and secure a permit for any electric appliances except flat iron from any of our Front Desk Staffs.
Hot and Cold showers
All rooms are equipped with hot & cold showers.
Room maintenance and cleaning
The dorm offers daily housekeeping and weekly change of linens.
Smoking inside the dorms
Smoking anywhere inside the GPD premises, especially dorm rooms is strictly not allowed. Violators will be fined Php 3,000.
The dorm offers parking space to its residents with additional charges.
Mattress and Linen
The dorm already provides bed frames, mattress, pillows and linens.
Laundry and Water Station
GPD does have an in-house laundry service, together with water service located at the Mezzanine Floor.
GPD tenants have a free access to Wi-Fi internet connection at the common areas specifically lobby areas.
GPD has 24/7 centralized air-conditioning in all rooms.
Tips for Transportation:
Tricycles, jeepneys, express vans or taxis are just around the vicinity of the dorm. So you can easily go to anywhere you want.
How do we get to..?
- Fe Del Mundo Medical Center: FDMMC is just a 3-minute walk away from the dorm
- Puregold QI: is just 2 to 6-minutes away from the dorm
- Delos Santos Medical Center: is just an 8-minutes ride away from the dorm
- Trinity University of Asia: is just 10 to 13-minutes ride away from Golden Panda Dormtel
- Luke’s Medical Center: approximately 15-17 minutes away from the dorm
- UST: approximately 10 to 12-minutes ride away from Golden Panda Dormtel
**Please feel free to ask any of our Front Desk Staffs for directions to wherever you need to go.